Tuesday, August 6, 2013

This is actually what I do... I printed off cards to put in each room and the kids and set a 15 minute timer, in that 15 minutes we do as much as we can and move to the next room. Every 30 minutes we get a 15 minute break, usually for a "dance party" :)

This is actually what I do... I printed off cards to put in each room and the kids and set a 15 minute timer, in that 15 minutes we do as much as we can and move to the next room. Every 30 minutes we get a 15 minute break, usually for a "dance party" :)
This is actually what I do... I printed off cards to put in each room and the kids and set a 15 minute timer, in that 15 minutes we do as much as we can and move to the next room.  Every 30 minutes we get a 15 minute break, usually for a "dance party"  :)
diy
diy
Bauhaus
Bauhaus

No comments:

Post a Comment