Wednesday, July 31, 2013

kids pantry - kids dishes, snacks, and storage, so they can be independent and helpful in the kitchen. Great idea! Why oh why didn't I think of this sooner! No more jumping on the counters!!

kids pantry - kids dishes, snacks, and storage, so they can be independent and helpful in the kitchen. Great idea! Why oh why didn't I think of this sooner! No more jumping on the counters!!
kids pantry - kids dishes, snacks, and storage, so they can be independent and helpful in the kitchen. Great idea! Why oh why didn
recycle coffee cans
recycle coffee cans
For the obligatory solar system project I know my son will have to do someday...(of course Pluto probably won't be included in this day and age).
For the obligatory solar system project I know my son will have to do someday...(of course Pluto probably won

No comments:

Post a Comment